Joint pain, plagues an increasing number of aging individuals. More than 10.5 million people in the United States battle joint pain in 2002, but skyrocket to 14.6 million and continues to spike each year! Another startling fact is that overdose from opioids has quadrupled and accounted for approximately thirty-three thousand deaths each year! It is important to protect your joints to keep them lasting for a lifetime and avoiding problems like arthritis, bursitis, dislocations, and tears. Unfortunately, joints are not properly cared for and can be susceptible to inflammatory diseases such as arthritis and injury. Joints may be small compared to the rest of the parts in your body but play a large part when it comes to achieving optimal health. Sore knees can make it difficult for you to walk up and down the stairs, play sports, or even get up to grab something to eat! What can be done to help relieve these aches and pains in our joints? Not to worry! RevitaJoint ™ could finally deliver relief to millions of joint pain suffers! RevitaJoint ™, is a three-step process to help promote healthy joints and relieve pain. If you suffer from annoying aches and pains, you maybe the perfect candidate for RevitaJoint ™ and finally enjoy the wonders of having pain-free and healthy joints!
What is RevitaJoint ™?
RevitaJoint ™ is a minimally invasive and painless three-step process using prozolone, stem cells, and platelet rich plasma (PrP) injections to relieve pain. Prozolone therapy, utilizes ozone gas and other therapeutic substances to promote healing and eliminate pain in injured soft tissue and joints. The first thing most patients notice after a Prozolone treatment is an almost immediate 50-80% decrease in pain due to ozone’s significant ability to directly relieve pain (1). Platelet rich plasma (PrP) therapy, is a safe treatment consist of a concentration of a patient’s own platelets that are injected into the damaged ligaments, tendons, and joints to accelerate healing and promote tissue repair. Studies have shown that PrP can help reduce pain, improve joint function, and quality of life in patients (2,3). Practitioners, harness stem cells from bone marrow and amniotic tissue. Stem cells are known to generate replacements for cells that are lost through normal wear and tear, injury, or disease. Stem cells, have shown to increase range of motion and decrease pain scores in joints (4). Unlike other invasive treatments, RevitaJoint ™ is a safe, and natural option to give you hope in helping you relieve your achy and painful joints!
How does RevitaJoint ™ Work?
Oxygen, is a vital element we need to survive and deprived of it can affect our joints as well. Prozolone therapy, uses this vital element to increase the body’s natural healing properties in order to reduce pain and repair your joints. Prolozone therapy works by providing oxygen to damaged sites in your joints, increasing rate of repair assisting in the tissue to heal itself. Ozone, has an anti-inflammatory effect which helps to reduce inflammation. Prozolone injections, prepares your joints for the next step! (1)
An injection combination of plasma rich platelets and stems cells is the next step. This combination is injected into the joint space, where PrP, acts as a signal caller for stem cells to activate the healing response, reduce inflammation and helps regenerate the joint space that was originally lost (5,6).
Now, a recap of the steps we’ve gone through thus far. Reduction of inflammation is achieved during the first step one, restore lost tissue in step two, and for the last step we want to boost properties of PrP and prolozone. During this step, PrP/Prolozone combinations used to further stimulate stem cells to continue regenerate new cells. Prolozone continues to stimulate pain relief and boost stem cells to continue to go their job. This combination, increases overall success rate and effectiveness of the treatment.
RevitaJoint ™ has been shown to help treat the following (7,8):
Shoulder/Rotator cuff injury
Degenerative joint conditions
Ankle injury and pain
Unfortunately, joint pain, can happen at any age and anytime. No need to worry! Caring for your joints is as simple as you may think. There are easy ways to help prevent developing joint pain in the near future or to prevent worsen of pre-existing joint concerns (9,10).
Watching television all-day or sitting at a desk in front of a computer can increase your risk of joint pain and stiffness. Weight-bearing and high impact activities like dancing, jogging, or running can help keep your bones healthy. However, if you have history of having frail bones or falls, low-impact exercises such as walking and yoga are helpful.
Nutrition serves as a foundation to strengthening bones and rebuild cartilage. A healthy diet should be rich with Vitamin D and calcium, making sure your foods are fortified. Taking a daily supplement is helpful for filling in nutritional gaps.
Weight-bearing joints such as your knees, hips, and ankles have to support your body weight for you to move. The more weight you have, the more work they have to do which puts stress on your joints and causes pain.
Ah yes, water. The beverage of life! But do you know that, joint pain can be exacerbated by dehydration? Water serves as a lubricant and cushion for your joints, considering 60% of your cartilage is made from water. Cheers to healthy joints!
Under the guidance of a trained professional, RevitaJoint ™ is comfortable, painless, and safe. The goal of the experienced healthcare staff who utilize RevitaJoint™, are committed to providing advanced therapies including Prolozone, and PrP/and or stem cells to help you live a pain-free and happy life! RevitaJoint ™, is designed to provide natural and safe pain relief so you can benefit from improved overall health for years to come.
1. Shallenberger, F., & HMD, A. (2011). Prolozone™–Regenerating Joints and Eliminating Pain. Journal of Prolotherapy, 3(2), 630-638.
2. Kon, E., Buda, R., Filardo, G., Di Martino, A., Timoncini, A., Cenacchi, A., … & Marcacci, M. (2010). Platelet-rich plasma: intra-articular knee injections produced favorable results on degenerative cartilage lesions. Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy, 18(4), 472-479.
3. Patel, S., Dhillon, M. S., Aggarwal, S., Marwaha, N., & Jain, A. (2013). Treatment with platelet-rich plasma is more effective than placebo for knee osteoarthritis: a prospective, double-blind, randomized trial. The American journal of sports medicine, 41(2), 356-364.
4. Westminster, C. O., Westminister, C. O., Vail, C. O., & Busse, D. (2008). Increased knee cartilage volume in degenerative joint disease using percutaneously implanted, autologous mesenchymal stem cells. Pain physician, 11(3), 343-353.
5. Zhang, J., & Wang, J. H. C. (2010). Platelet-rich plasma releasate promotes differentiation of tendon stem cells into active tenocytes. The American journal of sports medicine, 38(12), 2477-2486.
6. Stem cell therapy to treat arthritis. https://newsnetwork.mayoclinic.org/discussion/mayo-clinic-finds-surprising-results-on-first-ever-test-of-stem-cell-therapy-to-treat-arthritis/. Accessed April 1st, 2018.
7. Hip replacement surgery. https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/hip-replacement-surgery/multimedia/vid-20078372. Accessed April 1st, 2018.
8. Emadedin, M., GHORBANI, L. M., Fazeli, R., Mohseni, F., Moghadasali, R., Mardpour, S., … & BAGHABAN, E. M. (2015). Long-term follow-up of intra-articular injection of autologous mesenchymal stem cells in patients with knee, ankle, or hip osteoarthritis.
9. Joint Health and Care. https://medlineplus.gov/magazine/issues/spring09/articles/spring09pg14.html. Accessed April 1st, 2018.
10. Seven steps to healthy bones and joints. https://www.hss.edu/playbook/seven-steps-to-healthy-bones-and-joints/. Accessed April 1st, 2018.