Coastal Health Group is an injury centered, multi-specialty medical and wellness practice with particular focus in spine injury care, recovery, and rehabilitation. We are a team of dedicated professionals expanding to meet the growing needs of Florida Residents in providing injury care with locations spanning across the South Florida Coast.
We are searching for an efficient Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. You will facilitate daily HR functions like keeping track of employees records and supporting the hiring process. Your role involves performing tasks with a focus to grow our company’s talent pipeline and improve our sourcing tactics. The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. He/She will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations. To succeed in this role, you should be familiar using HR software and tools. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to the attainment of specific goals and results of the HR department and the organization.
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Liaise with other departments or functions.
- Administer payroll and benefits
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts, letters of employment etc.
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback
- Support other functions as assigned
- Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint, in particular)
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems (e.g. Virtual Edge)
- Ability to work with ATS software
- In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities
- Familiarity with social media recruiting
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Good organizational and time management skills
- CIPD certification is an advantage
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; additional education in Human Resource Management will be a plus